Sunday, October 16, 2011

my turn

So with all these lessons and teaching the girls about loving themselves, understanding their self worth and being their own kind of beautiful, I decided the other day to embrace my situation as a mother and take my personal style, (or lack of) and humor my self and the rest of the world with some pictures of what I look like on a day to day basis.  Ok so we have all seen the the daybook blog, right?  If you had not before, now you have:)  Basically a cute fashionable girl gets to wear fun clothes and take pictures of herself daily to give people like myself, ideas on how to be more fashionable.
So after finally convincing my husband to take a picture of me, here is my Syndey inspired ensemble:

Boots: Forever Young, Skirt: Old Navy, Shirt: Volcom, Vest: Vanity, Sunglasses: Versace, Kolt: Gift

Now the bun is a great easy way to throw your hair up when you just did not quite have anytime to do it, the sunglasses are great for covering your eyes in case you did not have time to do your make-up or just have puffy eyes from lack of sleep because the kids were up all night.  Vests and layering are great to hide those last 5 pounds you can not get off, leaving you with a little extra love around the middle.  Skirts are great for covering the legs and of course my accessory, baby Kolt:)  
He is always right there on my side.
Boots, they are just fun and cute.

I tell you things change A LOT after having three kids,
but the bottom line is to be happy with yourself and who you are every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment